Wednesday, January 20, 2016

422. Did You Just Go Without Saying Goodbye?

It is good to be here. 5 years and 3 months is a long journey. A lot of ups and downs along the way. I had worked for 7 companies but I stay here for quite some time.

A lot of projects along the years that is good for our experiences. I learned about a lof of things that is beyond my wildest imagining. I learned about Android which is not my job scope but it is much fun and I learned a lof of other things while doing it. Servers is something fun to learned. It may be not your job scope or your cup of tea but hey it will not hurt you to learn something new.

Do contact me if anything. You can reach me by Whatsapp, Telegram, email, Twitter and FB too. I don't want to sugar coated saying that I can help you when you need me anytime but I will try to help as far as I can. May be it is me who need your helps. Let's not burn the bridge (of friendship). It is a small world after all, we shall meet again someday and somewhere in the future.

My friend once think that I am working in Japanese company and I said no. Having said that, sorry for everything, arigato gozaimashita and sayonara Teratorian.

p/s Thanks to Zara and Terato for the Allah and Muhammad kufi. I really appreciate that.

p/s Not your job scope means that you need to study that outside office hours.

#zairo